Features of epoxy coating:
1. Excellent property for resisting concentrated acid.
2. Excellent adhesive action for the surface of cement.
3. Excellent property for moisture-proof, waterproof and thermal aging.
Features of hot-dip galvanizing:
1. Permanent and durable: in suburban condition, standard hot-dip galvanizing and anti-corrosion anchor bolt can keep more than 50 years without repairing; In city or offshore areas, standard hot-dip galvanizing and anti-corrosion anchor bolt can keep 20years without repairing.
2. High-reliability: metallurgical material is located between hot-dip galvanizing coating and anchor bolt, it has become a part of anchor bar, so the coating has longer durability and better reliability.
3. High-tenacity: hot-dip galvanizing coating forms a special metallurgical material, this material can endure mechanical damage during the process of transport and usage.
4. Comprehensive protection: every part can be plated with hot-dip galvanizing coating, even at depression, sharp corner and hiding place.
|Size||Ultimate Tensile Strength (KN)||Yield Strength (KN)||Hot-dip galvanized zinc
|Epoxy Layer Thickness (μm)||Excecutive
|R32N||280||230||≥70||≥60||1.Hot-dip galvanizing: ISO1461
2.Epoxy Layer: ISO1519